Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Prayers

So...I'm seven weeks tomorrow and it is all kind of setting in now. I feel like it consumes my life. I wake up thinking about being pregnant...think about it all day...and then go to sleep thinking about it. I just wanted to say that I would appreciate prayers during this time. I'm sure lots of you have been praying already :) I know that every mommy-to-be probably has all the same fears. I just ask you all to keep praying for the baby through this first trimester.

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm SO freaking excited for you! And I'm SO freaking excited that we are going through this together! SO FUN! And...just to answer your question here, you are NOT weird for being so tired. There have been serious days when I'm at work, and go to the restroom and think to myself "maybe no one would notice if I just sat here and took a little nap". haha. Also, I'll continue to pray that you have no sickness. I started feeling nauseous at 8 weeks. It was nothing terrible, just at night during dinner. But, I feel blessed because there are so many women who get SICK SICK SICK! Hopefully you also won't be part of that!!! Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I'm SO glad you are blogging. And you are going to be SO cute preggers! I can't wait to start seeing that little belly!!! I however...am not excited to start getting bigger...I will NOT be cute pregnant! Just fat haha. Anyway, again I'm SO stoked for you! I'll call you soon, cause I really do want to catch up! Take care of yourself!!! MISS YOU ANNA!

    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and PS- I also wake up thinking about it, think about it during the day, and go to bed thinking about it. Oh....and DREAM about it. haha. Glad to know I'm not alone in that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so excited for you! All I can tell you is enjoy every second, it goes by so fast that these moments will seem like forever ago and before you know it they will be one. You are going to be a great mom!!! COngrats!!

    ReplyDelete